Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Digital tech

In digital tech we have been looking at different issues in the world and how we can fix them. We have been doing digital tech for a few weeks now and I know what my issue I'm going to search about is. The class could choose either a social issue, environmental issue or ethical. The reason my post is a bit late is because I've been away while the class has been blogging.

My research template that we were researching more about our question:


What category does your issue fall under? 

Social                     Environmental   Ethical
What specifically is your issue (e.g. Global Warming, Pollution of NZ waterways, etc)

Do sport refs treat boys and girls differently?
Why is this issue important to you? 
Because I like to play a sport that some girls play and I want to see if refs treat guys and girls differently.
I have had mainly female refs at high school but at primary school I had a male ref, so I would like to find our more about this.
Your Focusing Questions
Resource 1 (first website, video, or source of info)

(Copy the website or video you use to get your information)
Resource 2 (second website, video, or source of info)

(Copy the website or video you use to get your information)
Resource 3 (third website, video, or source of info)

(Copy the website or video you use to get your information)
Question One

Who/what does your issue affect? 
What did your first source say?

Most of the people said it’s unfair that guys play on a girls sport team because girls can’t play on a guys sport team. But some people liked it.

What did your second source say?

I don’t know what the site was but it was basically saying that girls can do sports but it was also saying how unfair it was that girl sports are not as popular as guy sports.



Website Info:
What did your third source say?





Website Info:
Question Two

Do refs treat boys and girls differently?
What did your first source say?





Website Info:
What did your second source say?





Website Info:
What did your third source say?





Website Info:
Question Three


Which sports have males and females playing together?
What did your first source say?





Website Info:
What did your second source say?





Website Info:
What did your third source say?





Website Info:







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.