Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

War Horse

This week I finished the book my reading group have been reading for the past 2 terms, the books called War Horse and we started in the middle of term 2. The start of the book is the start of world war 1 and the end was when it ended. The main Characters name was Joey and it just showed his point of view of his life from when he was first brought into the war to when the war ended. The story does have some sad bits but I think it's a good book though.

My slides for the whole book:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.