Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Creative writing about shoes

We had to make writing about a video we watched, and it said what would your shoe's life be.

Hi my name is Bob and I'm a pair of shoes. I am a pair of black sneakers but I'm not ordinary at all. I am kind of weird because normal black sneakers don't do the stuff I do. I like to play sports and hangout with my other shoe friends. At night I go back to my home which is in my owners room and I go to sleep before in the morning my owner wakes up then put her sneakers, which is me on her feet. Some days I stay up playing sport later than I would normally and then getting up is hard for me. But even if I do go to bed later I still wake up, when I normally do. When your sick it sucks being a pair of shoes because you have no one to talk to unless you have siblings. I have 1 brother he is a pair of black school shoes that our owner takes to school. I mostly see him in the school holiday, the weekends or the days our owner has off school.

It's OK being a shoe but on school days that my owner has PE I just get stuffed in her bag and my brother gets worn most of the time at school. it's kind of dark in her bag but now I'm used to it now because I've been in her bag more than 100 times. That's basically my life right now.

This is me:

Image result for black sneakers

That's my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.