Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Colouring competition CIP

In CIP we are learning about mindful colouring and how to make a colouring competition. All the classes talked about why colouring is good for you, why you should do it and other things similar.

Other things we talked about in our groups of 3 is who is going to be in the competition, what age groups are there going to be and what prizes there also where we are going to get them.

I think we could get all the schools who are going to be participating in a space were everyone will fit and we can talk about about what the competition is about. Then we might give them the colouring sheets and let them go and start the colouring.

Image result for colouring pencils

Image result for colouring pencils

That's my ideas on the colouring competition, if you have any other ideas comment on my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.