Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

In CIP today we had to make a poster about what we thunk we need and what we think that was a want.

The definition of want is stuff you don't need but you really want, or that is way to expensive for your parents or you to buy.

The definition of need is what you need to survive so you don't die, or get sick.

My want meaning:
My phone to be fixed because my phone broke.
New scooter because I got my other one when I was 8-9 and I'm 12 now and I'm to tall for it.
Be in a football club because I played football for school since year 6.
My sibling not hanging with my friends basically because my brothers are annoying and they always hang around my friends and I.
The last one be taller because I get called shorty even by people shorter than me, plus my siblings do it as well and its annoying.

This is my poster I made about what I need and what I want

That's my poster about my needs and wants.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, I really like your blog post and I think it's awesome. I like how you explained the meanings of your wants and I think your fourth want is hilarious. Next time maybe you could split it down the middle and align the words. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle. I agree with what your peer Zayd said, I like how you explained why you needed or wanted each thing. That was taking your learning to the next step and it makes your post stand out. Well done! You did a good job differentiating between needs and wants.

    I wonder, why do you think we are learning about this in CIP?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.