Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Learning story for music

In music we had to make a learning story like we did at the end of science so here's mine from music.

My learning story:

In music we made biographies about singers, we made our own lyrics to a song, we wrote about
ASMR and lots more things. I think music was ok, I didn’t love it at all but I did the work and what the
teacher said. I think the most boring part of music was either the blogging or the writing,
everything else was ok but I didn’t love anything.


I got to use Ipads for garage band, my chromebook for most of the things,
and my book for some writing or getting information.
Sometimes we got into pairs or big group to do some of our work,
I think I like being in a pair or a group for any task but the task I remember my group in was when we
had to make a song on garage band and that went really well.


I wasn’t away for much in music except for when my class did a slide called music through the
decades, since I didn’t start when they were doing that I was doing reading plus or my other work.
But with all the task when I needed help with I asked the teachers question and
I figure out how to do what I needed to figure out for that task.


I think I am pretty good at reflecting on my learning because when I had to write on my blog about the
bands and solo musician from New Zealand, I think I explained the task ok.

Also I stay on my task and use my device for my task and the only time I’m on games is when I’m at
home in my room. When they were doing music for the decades I had to do reading plus and
I don’t like reading plus at all but I did it anyways.

That's my learning story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.