Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

When We Have a Reliever

Today with our reliever I was finished what the class had to do that was on the board so I asked my Mr White if I could sit with my friends outside and read my book. After I got bored of reading my book I asked if I could go on Mathletics and Mr White said yes. When we have guest in our class I should be quiet when they are talking what I always do when someone new is in our class and someone who has been in our class for a while as well. Also when a guest is in our class when they ask you questions about what you are doing you should tell them what you are doing.  Next time I will not ask to sit with my friends when I finished my work. Also I won't ask to go outside with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Danielle.

    This was a very honest reflection about what you did during class time with Mr White today. I am happy for you to work outside, as long as you are completing some of your tasks. For future, you could always finish a spelling task or work on your Reading Bingo!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.