Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

CARR values group

Last week we got in groups and made a skit, dance, rap or video to show the class. At the start of last week my teacher made the yr 8 girls and boys went in two lines. Also the same for the yr 7s. After we got in our lines our teacher got the first yr 7 boys and girls in the lines got in the same group. The same for the yr 8s. So the people in my group were Dannielle yr 7, Tai, Tj, Clayton, and Danielle yr 8(me). When we got in our group we got a big piece of paper to write ideas on and what we were going to do. We came up with thinking of a skit we could film. The roles were Clayton was the caemra man, Tj and Tai were the Nerds and me and Dannielle we the bully's. It was so hard not to laugh but somehow we did it with only a tiny bit of laughing for like a second but that's better than the first time where we were laughing most of the time.

The next day we practiced and shot it for the first time but that wasn't the one we were going to show the class. We had 10 minutes or something like that to practice filming. So the next time we worked on our project it was a different day and that was the day we finished. So the class had a 30 minutes to finish filming and show our teacher. Since we knew what we were doing we just filmed it again once or twice because of us laughing. After we finished we showed the teacher and she said just upload it to emails and send it to her. Right after we did that we were done and just doing our other work we had to do

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Danielle! Great job working on your own time to finish up your blog post.

    I wonder, did you think your group worked well together? What was something you could improve on for next time?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.