Pages

Thursday 6 May 2021

Climate change - Social studies

 In social studies were learning about climate change and what is happening to our planet. We had to go on the wedsite The Happ Broadcast and look at some articles about the good things happening to our planet.

1. In indonesia people picked up all the rubish from 4 beaches, it weighed about the ammount of 57 cars.

2. People in Sweden came up with a new fitness exersise called plogging where you pick up rubish while jogging.

3. Scottland has decided to protect 30% of the wilderness and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.