Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Reflection section - wanaga

 28.5.2021 

Text title: Romeo and Juliet

Text type: Story/play

Text creator: William Shakesphere

Text purpose: Entertain

In wanaga we started reading Romeo and Juliet, the whole class is reading it together and are differnet characters in the story. I am the narirator person and I basically set the scene of whatr is happening before the characters srart speaking. I have heard of Romeo and Juliet but I havent actually read it before. Were reading the original way it was written and the way people worded it so it still fits the story but it is easier to understand.

Why are we reading this text? Because our teacher wanted us to read some sort of shakesphere in wanaga and the class vited for Romeo and Juliet at the end of last term Im pretty sure. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Danielle!
    Enjoyed reading your blogpost explaining what you did in wanaga. I liked how you told us why you are reading this text. But I think next time make sure all the words are spelt correctly, and maybe add some photos, because I feel adding photos to your blogpost makes your work look nice, but overall really enjoyed reading your blogpost!
    By Rarotonga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I like how you explained the point of this text as well as what you did during wananga. Next time proof read your work to make sure words are correctly spelled. However I enjoyed reading this :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.