Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Refflection section - wanaga

21.5.2021 

Text title: Resileince video

Text type: Video

Text creator: Denzel Washington

Text purpose: Inspiring

In wanaga we watched a video of Denzel Washington giving a speech about resileince and what it feels like to be a failure. Denzel did not have a good like around 20 years old school wasn´t working out for him, acting wasn´t really working out and a lot more things. But one day when he was at his mums work this elderly lady went and gave him a little speech about what will probably happen in his future. Well years later everything that woman said came true and he i pretty succesful now, but he doesn´t forget his past and all the fails that happened.

Why are we reading/watching this text? So when we think we can´t do things, we can listen to his story see where he came from and then be inspired. Most poeple just focus on the positives but he focused on the positives and negatives.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle, I really like how you put introduction where people can understand what blog u are blogging. I also like how you put a question then answer it, I also really like how you put a summary where you explain about the story. Maybe next time make the letter big so people can easily read it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.