Pages

Friday 26 February 2021

Reflection Section - Week 4

26.2.2021

 Text title: A game of cards

Text type: Story

Text creator: Witi Ihimaera

Text purpose: Fictional story 

We read this story called a game of cards in Wanaga on Tuesday. It was about this lady playing cards with her closest friends until she was on her death bed. Like she always played with her friends and one of her friends in specific were as competitive as her, and the night  she passed away she wanted to play one last game of cards with her most competitive friend.

Who would be most likely to read this type of story and why? Maybe younger kids/anyone who wants a short story so they can read but also not be there for hours.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Danielle, I really like your blog post it is very cool. Maybe next time add a photo of the author or something like that, Overall cool blog post. Thanks
    Dylan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.