Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

CIP

Last week in CIP we had to plan a mufti day for the 8th of August. 

At the start of the day we were told we were planning a mufti day to support kids can, kids can is people who help kids in need. To think of the theme we had to go in small groups and think of ideas. My group thought of 3 or 4 ideas. We had like 5-10 mins to think of the ideas about what the theme could be then come back to the mat. When we were all on the mat again we thought of ideas to use. There were like 4 or 5 ideas on the board and we had to vote for what one we wanted. Most people voted for the radical rainbow theme. 

After morning tea we started to make posters about the mufti day and when it was. Some people made paper poster and some people made poster on there chrome books. I made a poster on paper.

My poster:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle

    I think you did a nice job explaining the task. I like the poster that you created and was pleased to be able to share it around our school. Keep up the great work in CIP.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.