Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

PE

This week in PE we were doing fitness testing, I think we do fitness testing to see where we are right now and maybe we'll get better after a few weeks. I got 1.7 m on the vertical test without jumping them I got 2.1 m jumping. On the sit and reach test I got 26 cm, and on the beep test I got 2.1. We also had to see how many sit ups we could do in 30 seconds and I got 6. We had to bring the grip test thing together over and over again in 30 seconds I got 0 in 30 seconds. I think I defiantly need to work on running for the beep test I got the lowest in both classes and I feel really bad about that. I probably need to work on my running in PE and also probably at home.

I think I worked together with others on Monday and today because my group had turns and we never fought about who's turn it was for the test. When I cheered on my team I think that made them feel better, or when they were doing the beep test I did that as well. To help some people I either talked to them quickly about it or just said you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.