Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

PE

This week in PE in our groups had to choose a sport that we could teach the class, my team chose bench ball. After we chose our sport we had to plan out, how we were going to teach the class, the warm up we planned and the drills we planned. I think my group did pretty good, we chose two games for drills that people might not think that will help but with our sport it does.

Something challenging this week for me is last friday I did something to my ankle and I haven't been able to walk properly for nearly a week now. On Monday I didn't know what it was so I just did PE and that really made my ankle hurt. But since then I went to the doctors and they found out why. The only good thing about my ankle is I can watch my team and tel them what they need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.