Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Art final project

For art we had to make a Stop Motion about Manaakitanga, to do that we had to get in groups of 3-4. The people in my group were Jessica, Shalizeh and Haylee. We started planning our Stop Motion in the middle / end of term 2, now its the beginning of term 3 and this is the last week of the Hurumanu.

The first thing we did for our Stop Motion was make a doc and plan what will happen and what the video is about. Our theme was Manaakitanga, and we chose to do one about hospitality. After we finished planning we made a storyboard of what we were doing in the Stop Motion. Then we got to choose if we wanted to use clay or use the whiteboards. My group decided to use clay, so we got a bucket full of clay and we started to make our clay characters. While 2 of us were making the clay characters, the other 2 were painting the background.

When I wasn't there my group made a script for the Stop Motion , it was basically about what the characters were saying in the Stop Motion. When we were ready to film we went to a place in the classroom to film. We put a whiteboard on the floor and put the clay people on it, t took 1 or 2 days to film everything, then when we finished filming we did a voice over.

Stop Motion on my chrome book wouldn't record the audio so we did our voice over on Screencastify and I couldn't figure out how to put the voice over and my movie together. So I'm just going to show my Stop Motion my group made.

My groups video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.