Pages

Monday 9 November 2020

Health discovery

 In health we had to do this activity which was we could choose something we want to learn about it more and make a way we can show our learning. I chose to do anxiety because I know a few people who have it and I thought it would be good to know more.

We had to think of 5 questions around what we were learning about, here's mine:

  • Why is anxiety harmful?
  • What should I do if my friend is having a anxiety attack?
  • Who can/can't have anxiety?
  • How does it affect the brain when you have anxiety attacks?
  • When should you start thinking about if you have anxiety?
  • If you think you have anxiety how do you overcome the fear of telling people?
This is some of the planning we had to do before we started:


Then we made a way to shoe our learning, I made a kahoot so I can't show it on here but it's basically somewhat like those questions but also different and some have one answer and some have multiple answers. 


This is similar to every question I've done in my kahoot.




The most challenging thing is I've been pretty sick and just catching up on everything but I think I did pretty good and still finished on time.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.