Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

100 word challenge

 In class we had to do the 100 word challenge about a human footprint popping up on a car windscreen. i know it's a little crazy but it actually happened to my teacher.

After I dropped my sister off at her football game, something happened to my car while we were after the game. We just went straight into the car because when she scored the last goal of the game she also twisted her ankle a little while scoring. Anyways when we sat in the car we noticed this human footprint on the car windscreen, we were confused and scared. So I checked all around the car but I saw nothing so on the way home we were just confused at why this happened. The weird thing is this never happened again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.