Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Budgeting for an event - Business studies

In business studies we had to plan a event with people and we are also looking at budgeting. I gave my self a budget of $50 out of my pocket money for everything we are going to need, to make it a fun time.

I thought to plan to just plan a hangout for the end of the school year for 4 people and the things we might need to do this are:

  • Snacks - (for everyone) $10
  • Water bottles - (for everyone) $5 for a 12 pack
  • A way to meet up with each other - (Probably walking, scooting or biking to wherever were meeting) $0 
  • Someones house for everyone to hangout at - $0
  • Go to the pools since it's summer - $5 each (4 people)
We are planning on hanging out on the last day of school and meet up at someones house after we go home and get changed. Also we are going to the pools right after everyone is ready and we are all in a group.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.