Pages

Thursday 5 November 2020

Gymnastics

 In gymnastics were doing gymnastics, and at the start I didn't really know what to expect because before I started playing football I did gymnastics on my trampoline but I was like 9 or 10.

The skills I've been trying to learn/re-learn are:

  • The splits
  • Being able to pull myself up on the bar 
  • Also a cartwheel
I also started doing gymnastics at home again so I got more practice with these skills and more.
I was able to go all the way down on my splits like I used to which is kind of nice.
I'm still re-learning how to do a cartwheel on the floor. 
I can't pull myself up on the bar because I weigh too, much right now and I'm trying to do better and I'm not that proud of it.

I know it's not the best but this is the only thing I barely felt comfortable posting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.