Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Pe

This is my pe work i did this week:

  1. 1. What does the heart look like?
5
  1. Why do we need blood pumped around the body? So our heart still beats so we can still do the sports or just stuff we love to do everyday.
  2. What is blood pleasure? Blood pressure is basically the blood pumping around your body the same times as your heart beats.
  3. Why does pulse increase when you do exercise? Because when you exercise you need more oxygen and our heart beats faster, it also makes you breath deeper

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.