Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Health

In class we talked about are online relationships not as important as real life relationships.

In a online relationships you can meet so many different people and you can meet a person to talk to or even your new best friend. Something bad is you can't see each other as often as a real life relationship.

Some good things in real life are you can actually see the person and if you want have a long talk. You guys will be able to laugh about the same thing more often than online. But I guess something not so good is if you guys go to the same school or something like that when you fight you will still have to see each other and maybe talk

I think they are both great but I'm closer to my friends in real life than online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.