Pages

Friday, 1 May 2020

My fitness during lockdown


In PE we had to write about the exercise we have been doing since lock down started:

Today I was scooting for about 5 or 10 minutes because I wanted to get out of the house and I've done they a couple times. But I mostly go on the trampoline for fun and it gives me exercises as well, another thing I have been dancing a lot lately also for fun.

1 comment:

  1. That's good Danielle.What did you do at the meeting today? What was your pulse rate?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.