Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

Shot put

In PE were learning about shoot put and these are 5 of the skills we learnt.

1. Don't move the shot put around in your wrist because you could injure your wrist.
2. Push the shot put and not throw it because that could also injure your wrist.
3. Bend your knees before pushing the shot put I think it helps with how far it goes. 
4. Also leaning back before you push the shot put also helps with how far it goes.
5. Point your arm in the direction you want the shot put to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.