Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

Health 2020

Whare tapa wha is the 4 dimensions of well being which are physical, social, spiritual, mental and emotional. We've just been doing stuff around the 4 dimensions and the 1st ten minute of health we do whatever we want of the chart she gave us to work on out well being. 

When 1 of the well being is off that day it will effect every part of your well being. Like if your tired it will effect mostly your physical but you won't be able to think normally and you might not want to talk to people.

I think were about to learn about different things soon but right now we haven't yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.