Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

In English were about to start a film study on a movie wonder but we haven't watched the movie yet in class so were just learning about the film right now.

This is my definition of some words:

Body language: How you act with your body
Costumes: Clothes actors on stage wear
Hairstyles: How you do your hair when your getting ready to perform
Make-up: Something that actors put on there face for a role there playing
Colour: Something that makes performing more entertaining?
Lighting: Something so you can see when actors are performing
Props: Something that actors can use when they are performing
Settings: Where they shot the scene in movies
Dialogue: A explanation with pictures of what something means
Sound effects: The different sounds that are in movies that editors add in
Music: It’s normally in the background of the shot of a movie
Silence: When there's no noise at all happening in a performance or movie
Symbols: Different things that show what something means
Special FX: Also something editors add in when they edit the movie or show

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.