Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

PE Week 10 / First Week of PE

This week we started PE and we had a few goals to try and achieve by the end of PE.

Goals:
Show commitment to everything we do.
Look at the history of games.
Showing teamwork and teaching skills.
Reflect on our learning.

Also we played a game called bench ball, we were in small teams and play against different teams. Th\e rules were one person had to stand on a bench and everyone had to try and get the ball back to the person on the bench. But you can't move or hit the ball out of someones hand. There were 8 teams and after every round we just rotated. I was in the light blue team, there was just loads of different colour teams, plus 2 teams with no colour just our uniform. My team was pretty good but we didn't win every time. We versed 5-6 teams I think and we won our last game.

A photo from our game:


It was pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.