Pages

Thursday 4 April 2019

Music Week 10 / First Week of Music

This week we started music, because before we did drama and science. But now we do music sand PE, we do PE on Tuesdays and Friday and music Mondays and Thursdays. Anyways we had to think of some ideas to do for these questions.

What types music? What types are there? I thought of pop, country, bands, happy songs, sad songs. That's some of the things I wrote down.

Where can we find / hear / experience music? I thought of concerts, shows or just on the radio , or on a device.

What type of music do you like to make or listen to? I like to listen to pop I don't know why but I just do.

What do you want to learn about / do in music Hurumanu? I think it would be to learn and instrument or write a song. Right now I don't know.




That's all the ideas I have for these questions. The 2 class also thought of more ideas but I don't know what everyone's idea was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.