Pages

Thursday 6 August 2020

Slam dunk

What was life like in the middle ages? Interestingly the rich and poor were very different but have a couple of similarities. Both had poo underneath their houses weather it was really small or in a castle. Because people just throw their poo out the window when they were done with it. It also had a lot of rubbish everywhere and wasn't clean at all for anyone, even though the rich people had more. Rats were around quite a bit in the middle ages because again it was so dirty and rats liked it. This is important because this is one of the reasons the black death spread through Europe pretty quickly. The middle ages were disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.