Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Black death

Why did the black death spread so quickly.

 People in the middle ages unknowingly spread the black death across Europe in 1347. This matters because they didn't know it was happening. Also it's a really deadly virus that could literally kill you in days. Trading ships from Asia went across all of Europe with food. Some of the people on the boats had the black death without them knowing. Which also spread it pretty quickly. The spread of death heavily destroyed Europe with 75 million death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.