Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

CIP week 10

This week is the last week of CIP this term and we had to answer some questions about what we did. The questions are about what we did all term and what passions we did.

What have we been looking at? Why have we been learning this? 

All this term we have been learning about kindness. We made cards for people the first week, the week I was away the class made pink shirt day posters, and a lot of other kind stuff. We also made letters to staff members that are not class teachers to say thanks for what they do for the classes. I remember we also made a poster about gratitude.

What passion did you participate in?Tell us what you did during these sessions? Did you enjoy it?

I was going to do gym sports but at that time when we first started this term the teachers were worried because I wasn't using my inhaler for my asthma when i was supposed to. The teachers said if I get better using my inhaler when I needed to I might be able to do gym sports next term if that's still going. The other passions I really didn't want to do, and I think I've gotten better with my asthma this term than last term. So I'm going to see if I can do gym sports next term because I really wanted to do it this term.

What passion would you like to see us offer next term?

I think gym sports because I really like to do sports and I think it would be fun. Or another sport passion that we just do one sport, like football or another sport like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.