Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Art

In art we are making a movie, we could choose to use whiteboard or clay. My group chose clay, also the people in my group are Jessica, Haylee and Shalizeh. The type of movie we are working on is stop motion. What our movie is about is, that a family goes to a restaurant and the mum didn't have the money to pay it.

Before lunch today Jessica and I were working on moulding the clay into people and the foo were making. When we were doing that Haylee and Shalizeh were working on the background for the movie. Jessica and I still have a bit to do but we've done a lot as well.

We are making this to show Manaakitanga, we are showing it by putting hospitality in our movie. How we showed hospitality was that the mum didn't have enough to pay for the meal and the staff let her have 2 options of paying it later.

Our plan:



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.