Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Science road show

Today I went to the science roadshow with my class (7Tz) and 7Al. We had to go to where our science rooms are and sit in the middle of the mat. First we met presenters Shane and Anna. The first thing they taught us about temperature of different things, the first thing we did about temperature was put a piece of metal in a container then they set it on fire. Then they just talked about what was the coldest degress Celsius.

After the temperature talk we experimented with all the cool things we could.

After we had one more talk and Shane got 3 volunteers . All of then were not in our class they were all in the other. One was seeing hoe much oxygen he had,  play thing and how tall we he might be when hes older.

I think it was pretty fun but I was on crutches so I couldn't do some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.