Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Why I moved from outdoor education to discovery

This term we are working on passion projects. Passion projects are something you choose to do then you do stuff involving it. I chose outdoor education and I was really enjoying it, on Mondays after morning tea we'd learn about where we were going then all day on Thursdays we'd go and do the activity. It was really fun. But after the second trip in the weekend I nearly broke my ankle so I could not go on any more trips.

So I could not do outdoor education without probably breaking my ankle so I had to change. I was pretty sad because I made some friends in their and I barely see them.

Now I'm doing discovery and the team I joined they were making a chocolate volcano cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.