Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

Examples of Family - English

The biggest example of family is they are always there whenever you need, and if you guys to argue all the time they love you even when their annoyed. That is literally the definition of my siblings and cousins but I do love them even though they are the most annoying people in the world sometimes.

Auggie's sister Via I think feels the same because her brother Auggie needed a lot of support when he was younger and his parents still are scared something might happen. But she loves her brother with all her heart.

Also I think that Auggie's parents wanted to keep him home schooled for longer but since he was going to be one of the youngest in this new school and he's getting harder to home school. So out of love they sent Auggie to a school for the first time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.