Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Reflection section - wanaga

  21.6.2021 

Text title: Romeo and Juliet

Text type: Play

Text creator: William Shakesphere

Text purpose: Entertain

In act 1, scene 5 Romeo crashes a party he was not nessacerily invited to and he saw Juliet for the first time. He thought it was love at first sight. But while he was admiring Juliet, her cousn Tybalt notices who Romeo is and wants to start a fight with his family. Romeos dad comes in and tells Tybalt that they should not fight it out and just stay calm.

In whose intrest is this? I think it is for people who like long storys/people who like acting and want to act out a shakesphere play.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.