Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Arts kete

At the end of last term we did this thing called arts kete, which we were going to do before we went on lock down but basically we chose a type of art we wanted to do before lock down and we started it after lock down.

Whatever we chose we went into a different class with wanaga teachers. I chose mosaics and i did a few different things, the main thing was a piece of wood with tiles and grout. I was away for some days so I didn't do every single thing but I did most things. It started on paper getting used to mosaics then by the end we made real mosaics.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle
    Sounds like it was a lot of messy creating that went on during Arts Kete!
    A shame you haven't included an image of your mosaic so we could see your final product.
    It also might have been helpful to explain what mosaics are so that others reading your blog know.
    I enjoyed working with the class on mosaics over Arts Kete.
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.