Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey teaser week: big friendly giants

Today in class we had to pick a activity to do for the teaser week on the Summer Learning Journey site just to try out the Summer Learning Journey. Also maybe we could choose if we want to do it.

There are 3 activity's you could choose from to do and I chose write a description about the BFG ( or the big friendly giant) There has to be 10 descriptive words about the BFG, and I'm guessing it has to be in a paragraph.

The BFG is very, very tall and he looks like the other mean giants but he isn't like them. When he's talking to Sophie he looks like he's just gotten ready for the day and Sophie is just about ready. The BFG loves listening to music and reading or humming to the song. He's also crazy but in a fun and exciting way. He loves having fun and with Sophie because she is also fun and handles his in a good way playfulness.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Danielle!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts over the summer. I'm so pleased that you've made a start on the teaser week activities. It's good to get some practice in before the programme officially begins next Monday.

    What a lovely description of the BFG. I like that you've talked about his appearance as well as his personality. Have you read the book? Or seen the movie? I remember reading lots of Roald Dahl's books when I was at school. The BFG and James and the Giant Peach were my favourite.

    Congratulations again on completing your first teaser week task! Keep up the great blogging and I'll talk to you again soon.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.