Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Science

On Tuesday we did an experiment and it was called........ Red Cabbage Indicator.

We had to see how many different colours cabbage juice and different liquids could make.

First we had to get into groups the girl in my group names were Elisha Mae and Ella. 

The equipment names were: Hear proof mat, bunsen burner, tri pod, pot, test tubes, beacer.

The ingredients were: Water, red cabbage.

The first thing we did is grab our equitment and go to where we were working. After that we put water in our beacer an we also put our cabbage in at the same time. Then we put our tri pod over our bunsen burner, then we turned out bunsen burner on. We had to wait for the cabbage to boil and when it boiled we couned in our head to 2 minutes then turn the burner off.

After that we drained the juice out and put the juice into test tubes and we put different liquids in it. If it is green it is the ph level of 10. If it was red the ph level is 2. 

I hope you liked learning about what I learned about this week in science, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.